Sunday, 21 July 2013

Back. . . Celebration Meal Outfit







White Cardigan . Primark . £6.00
Paisley Print Dress . H&M . sale £10.00
Tan Studded Sandals . Primark . £6.00


So... this is what I wore to my lovely meal out to celebrate me passing my degree with a 2:1. 
The sun was shinning and it was a warm evening so I decided to grab one of my old summer dresses out the wardrobe. 

I must say though please excuse my multiple bites on my legs, I went on a school trip with the school I was recently volunteering at and got mauled by the mosquito's. Then to top it off turns out i'm allergic to bite cream. So yeah I've got these horrible marks all over my legs which are still here 3 weeks later. 
So if anyone knows any natural remedies Let me know ! 

So I'm back thank you for being patient with me and I hope you like my outfit :)

Lizzie Florence. x  


8 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit.

    Loves. RJ

    http://www.fuckhighclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love a good paisley print!looks very pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely :)
    hugs :)

    http://fashionalatic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the pattern of your dress and congratulations!

    andrea-herinfinitevariety.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always loved this dress when it was full price, it looks lovely on you.

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete