Monday, 8 July 2013

Absent Blogger

Hello there, 

I know I'm so sorry I've been such a bad blogger in recent weeks. I am currently volunteering at a lovely primary school for some experience for my course in September. I'm having such a great time with the kids and learning so much, unfortunately with the volunteering and working weekends I haven't had a day off in two weeks. (officially knackered)

So as soon as I'm free for summer I'll hopefully be back to blogging normality but for now my sincere apologies and please don't give up on me :). 

On a plus side I got my Uni results and I got a 2:1 ! I'm so happy its unreal. It's still not sunk in that I have an actual degree!!  

So anyway, sorry again for being missing but I will be back to normal soon : ) 

Lizzie Florence . x

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the 2:1 lovely! I've just finished my first yr of uni, can imagine how hard it's been to some extent... hope you're enjoying the sunshine!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you like to follow each other via gfc&bloglovin? Let me know!
    http://walls-cant-stop-you.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete