Saturday, 1 June 2013

Outfit Post . Fund Raising Gig



Tan Studded Platform Shoes . Ebay . was £34.99 now £15.00 . (Similar Version here)
Denim Jacket . Primark . £18.00 . 
Ditsy Print Dress . Primark . £5.00 . 
Footless Tights . Primark . £2.50 . 

Hello Lovelies, so the other night it was our fund raising gig for my Uni courses trip to The D&AD in London and this is what I wore. 

As part of our Graphic Design course we have the opportunity to go to the D&AD "New Blood" exhibition in London to show our work to the best of the business. Over the past few months we have been doing various different fund raisers from bake sales to fifa competitions and this gig was the grand Finale of fundraising. 

So on to the outfit, Were we held the gig is quite a small venue so I decided to dress a bit more casual for a normal night out. I bought this beauty of a dress from primark the other day and I couldn't believe how cheap it was. I teamed it with my lovely Brown Platforms. 

Do you like my outfit? Have you bought this dress? 
Let me know !

Lizzie Florence. x

No comments:

Post a Comment