Thursday, 6 June 2013

Outfit Post . Family BBQ




Pale Blue Jeggings . New Look . £12.99 . (Similar here) 
Love/Hate Ring . New Look . was £3.50 now £1.00 
White Cardigan . Primark . £6.00 . (Similar here)
Stripy Top . Primark . £4.00 . 
Brown Peep Toe Pumps . Primark . £8.00 . 
Bracelets . Primark . £2.00 

So this sunny little outfit is what I wore to a BBQ this past weekend. If you've seen my last post I only bought this top on Saturday but just couldn't wait to wear it. The weather stayed nice enough and it was just warm enough.We had a lovely night at my Aunties house and it was nice to catch up with the family. 

We were there to say a final farewell to my granddad who died last year and it felt like we could all finally be at peace. We've had some troubles the past year or so in my family and it was so nice to be all together and share old stories and finally be happy. 

Lizzie Florence x




4 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit, love the colour of your nail varnish. Sorry to hear about your grandad
    xx
    http://heroineinheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete