Tuesday, 4 June 2013

New Look and Primark Haul





Brown Brogues . New Look . was Unknown . now £8.00 . 


Tan Embroidered Pumps . New Look . was £12.99 (I think) . now £ £6.00 


 Stripy Blouse . Primark . £4.00 . 



Brown Studded Sandals . Primark . was £6.00 now £3.00 . 


Black Studded Sandals . Primark . was £12.00 now £6.00


4 Pack Tribal Bracelets . Primark . £2.00

So hard to believe but I bought all these lovely items in one day. I decided that i have a lot of tatty shoes that need getting rid of so when I saw the price of some of these beauties I couldn't resist. The sandals are so nice and easy to wear and for the price It doesn't matter if they only last a year. The Brogues are more for when I'm volunteering at school but will most probably end up wearing them all the time. 

 I also bought ( yes I know ) another one of Primarks £4.00 tops. I love the colour of this one and think it will look great with some denim shorts in summer. The bracelets I bought go really well with the top which was totally unintentional but great non the less. 

What do you think of my buys? Are you finding anything in the sales?
Let me know! 

Lizzie Florence. x

12 comments:

  1. I love those black studded sandals, there are so many bargains to be had in Primark!

    Tara
    The Style Rawr - UK Fashion and Style Blog
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks me too. I need to wear them in at the mo haha .
      x

      Delete
  2. You got some really good bargains! I love the Primark jewellery range at the moment!

    Charlotte xx
    flowersinthewateringcan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too you cant beat some of the stuff they have .
      x

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love the bracelet! The shoes and the top are so nice and summery too heehee~
    We don't have a Primark here, which is sad. @__@ I'd go shopping there everyday if we did!

    Follow me on Twitter?
    Twitter.com/leejjune

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks. I can't wait to wear them in the warm weather !
      aww gutting you don't have one. maybe one day !

      x

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks , I know I couldn't believe how cheap they were .
      x

      Delete
  5. Love those studded snadals (both of them)! Can't believe I still can't find a pair and it's already summer =(

    Love the tribal bracelet pack as well - love your purchases in general really
    - Che

    style-che.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thanks. Yeah is taken me ages to find those beauties haha.
      aww thanks that so nice :)

      x

      Delete
  6. Great buys - love the top and sandals :) x

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete