Wednesday, 8 May 2013

Stripy Blazer 'OOTD' Confession


Black Leggings . George Asda . £6.00 . (Buy here)
Black & White Stripy Blazer . George Asda . was £14.00 now £3.00 . Old Stock
Black Top . Primark . £4.00 

Just a quick post to show you what I wore to a Sci-Fi convention in my little city of Hull last Saturday. Yes I went to a Sci-Fi convention. Truth be told I am a closet nerd and It was the best thing ever!.

 I found this little golden nugget of a jacket on our sale rail at work and I couldn't resist it at such a cheap price. I always thought I didn't wear that much monochrome but recently it seems to be all I'm wearing and buying!

However the best thing of all was getting to meet Ian Whyte, (and getting his autograph). If you haven't heard of him he is the crazy tall actor who plays the predator in the Alien V's Predator Movies and is 'The Last Engineer' in the recent 'Prometheus film. 




Alien Ring . £2.99 . Ebay . (Buy here)

It was so amazing to meet him and I even wore my Alien ring which you guys haven't seen yet.  (ultra geek). I hope your not to ashamed of my secret closet geekness and don't disown me to quickly! 

Hope you like my outfit and my little outburst!
Let me know!

Lizzie Florence 
x

12 comments:

  1. I love the blazer - what a bargain. The Alien ring is great, too. Sounds like you had a great time at the convention :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! totally was :) I did really let my inner geek out :)
      x

      Delete
  2. Hi, just started following you, love your background so cute :)
    Also loving that blazer, such a good find! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww hey thanks :) your so sweet :) I know I couldnt believe it :)
      x

      Delete
  3. that blazer is ace, so versatile! xxx

    www.fashionfumblings.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I've hardly had it off since :)
      x

      Delete
  4. Your alien ring is so creepy and cute lol!

    Shang J.| The Feminine Crusade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol thanks, Its not to everyones taste but I love my little alien :)
      x

      Delete
  5. Absolutely love you blazer! Very cute! Xo

    www.trendymetrendyyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the blazer, it really brightens up the outfit in a weird kind of way.

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete