Saturday, 25 May 2013

Mini Primark Haul


Aztec Print Dress . £5.00  


Stripy Black & White Vest . £4.00


Long Peace Chain . was £2.00 now £1.00


Brown Hair Grips . £1.00 

All Items form Primark 


So just a quick little Primark haul to show you, I had my final assessment at Uni so thought I'd treat myself with some cheeky purchases on the way back to my car. ( Total De tore )

Anyway best purchase, definitely the amazing aztec dress. I can't believe it was only a fiver. It will be great to throw on with a pair of leggings for a lazy day. I'm a big fan of the primark £4.00 vest that they have in at the minute I already have two of them ( black & turquoise ) So when I saw this black and white stripy one I knew I had to get it. There so cheap and easy to wear how can you not?

I have a short peace necklace that I got in New York but I've been looking for a long one for a while now so when I saw this one reduced to just a pound how could I resist!. Now the hair grips I know aren't very interesting but my room eats them I got through so many it's a joke, so for a pound I'm not to fussy and they seem pretty sturdy. Some I buy don't last five minutes. 

What do you think of Primark at the mo? Have you made any great Purchases?
Let me know!

Lizzie Florence x

10 comments:

  1. love that aztec dress :)

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you, It was such a bargain. x

      Delete
  2. I keep seeing all these great Primark hauls, must go there soon! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know theres some great stuff in at the minute ! x

      Delete
  3. I literally cannot fault Primark at the minute! I went yesterday and picked up some gems, wish I had seen the black and white stripy vest though, love it !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! feel like all my clothes are from their at the minute haha. aww thanks :)

      Delete
  4. primark have some great bits in at the moment! love your blog, followed! would love if you could check out mine?xo

    www.oliviaroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know ! . aww thank you. i'll check out yours now :)

      x

      Delete
  5. I love that strippy vest I couldent seem to find it in my local primark :(

    you have a new follower love if you could check out my blog :) x
    VisualCandyInc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they had a few in mine a while ago then got loads in last week so you never know! (fingers crossed)

      aww thanks, I'll check yours out now :)
      x

      Delete