Tuesday, 21 May 2013

First Night Out in Six Months!




Lace Skirt . Primark . £10.00 (I think)
Black Leotard . New Look . £6.99 . (Similar here)
Black Sheer Shirt . New Look . £16.99 . (Buy here)
Tan Studded Platform Shoes . Ebay . was £34.99 now £15.00 . (Similar Version here)

Hello there Strangers, So this is what I wore on my first night out in six months. I can't believe I haven't been out in so long but I've just had so much on with my final uni year and getting ready to start my pgce in September. 

I really like his outfit I think it's a great outfit for when your not wanting to look too overdressed.
What do you think?

So I be back to my normal regular blogging now I have the time to, and don't forget to let me know if you have any particular types of blog posts you would like to see. 

It feels great to be back and I hope you keep enjoying my blog
Let me know ! 

Lizzie Florence.x

No comments:

Post a Comment