Monday, 1 April 2013

River Island Wishlist Pastel Picks 01.04.13




1. White Aztec Print Skater Skirt . £22.00 . (Buy here)
2. Purple Rib Knit Beanie . £8.00 . (Buy here)
3. White New York City Print Oversized T-Shirt . £15.00 (Buy here)
4. Pale Green Studded Cross Body Bag . £20.00 (Buy here)
5. Pink Canvas Lace Up Plimsolls . £15.00 (Buy here)

For today's wishlist I decide to look at some of the lovely Pastel items that River Island have in at the moment. I love pastel colours in any form as I think they can brighten up any outfit and look great in Spring/Summer (if we ever have one). My favourite Item in this wishlist is the Aztec Skater Skirt I don't have many bright skirts and this would be a great addition to my wardrobe. 

As you can tell If you been on my Blog before, I have done this wishlist a bit differently to my past ones, but I fancied something different and I hope you like the change let me know.
I have also changed the look of my Blog which took me a while and I was quite nervous about how it would be perceived but again I hope you like it. 

Would you buy any of these items? What do you think of the new look
Let me know



Lizzie Florence. x

10 comments:

  1. Pastel love! <3 I'd definitely buy that beanie, so cute.

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know . I'm not normally one for buying beanies but I love the colour of this one!
      x

      Delete
  2. I looove that NY tee, I have it in black! The skirt is also really cute, love that print x

    Made In A Cup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh it comes in black too! I did not know this. May have to make two purchases :)
      x

      Delete
  3. Love the skirt, might have to pick this up for the summer:)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. that top and beanie look perfect for just chucking on and staying stylish! xxx

    www.fashionfumblings.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats what I thought! I can't wait to get paid or studnet loan to come in. which ever comes first : )
      x

      Delete
  5. I was looking at that new York top in river island yesterday and I really want it. River Island is having a real new York theme recently
    http://fashionandbeautytribes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I . yeah I love the new york stuff it reminds me of when I was there! sad i know haha.
      x

      Delete