Saturday, 20 April 2013

New Outfit & Uni Stress





Dress . Asda . £14.00 . Old Stock .
Denim Jacket . Primark . £18.00 . 
White Scarf  . River Island . £16.00 . Old Stock .
Brown Woven Belt . New Look . £2.00 . Old Stock . 
Black Footless Tights . Primark . £2.50 . 
Black Sunglasses . Primark . £1.00 .

So the sun was shining the other day and I decided it was warm enough to whip out my denim jacket. I so happy that the weather is finally starting to warm up, I cant wait to get some of my maxi's and summer dresses out (without leggings).  

I'm still getting used to my new short hair but I'm totally loving it. Its nice not to get my hair caught in the car door (does that happen to anyone else with long hair?) 

Anyway I'm still totally knackered from all this uni work and with me starting a new placement at a school and part time work I'm literally running on empty. Anyone have any tips on managing your time I'd really appreciate it ? 

Would love to hear what you think of my outfit
Let me know?

Lizzie Florence x

4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely spring/summery dress... all we need now is the weather to go with it!

    Hope uni work is going okay.

    www.fashion-underdog.blogspot.co.uk
    Emma
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww Thanks. yeah I know bet we'll hardly get a summer.
      x

      Delete