Wednesday, 3 April 2013

Mini Primark Haul & Easter Sunday

Mini Primark Haul

So firstly I thought I'd show you some lovely bits of jewellery I bought from Primark the other day. They had reduced loads of the Jewellery so the bargain hunter in me just couldn't resist. In total I spent just £4.00 for the lot and couldn't be happier!. 


The Purchases !



 So firstly I the sun was shining and I decided to purchase another pair of their good ol' £1.00 sunglasses. I live in these when its summer but I had to break mine so my sister could use them in a play so I've been meaning to buy some more. 



I then moved onto the jewellery and found these little beauties reduced from £1.50 to £1.00 so I just couldn't resist. I love big bold stud and these will look great with my hair in a messy bun for those days at uni. 



Now this necklace I saw when it was £3.00 and I had it in my hand at the till but at the last minute changed my mind. (psychic?) So when I saw it for £1.00 I knew it was a sign. The necklace is actually three linked chains of different lengths with each of these charms on the end, but for photographing purposes this is more clear. 



And finally I saw this little thing just lying on it own and something made me pick it up. I think this one was £3.00 as well and was also reduced to £1.00. I don't normally go for pale pink when it comes to jewellery but  I really like the shade and the length of the necklace. 

Easter Sunday 

Lucky enough this week I happened to get a rare Sunday of with my boyfriend so we decided to make the most of it and since all the shops were shut, we took a trip to a local park. The weather was sunny and freezing, but we still went for a walk round to see all the animals and feed the ducks etc. 

The peacocks were well and truly strutting their stuff and I could miss the chance to take some photos. And one of the cutest little Shetland pony that I want to take home. 







 Leather Jacket . Dorothy Perkins . Stripy Dress . Slipper Shoes . Red/Orange Scarf . Primark . Leggings .  Sainsburys


What do you think of my Mini Haul? What did you do Easter Sunday? 
Let me know!

Lizzie Florence. x

16 comments:

  1. Lovely purchases at Primark. :o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank's I'm pretty chuffed with them : )
      x

      Delete
  2. gaaah, the necklaces are perfect! now I'm jealous x

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww : ) they might have the near you? xx

      Delete
  3. That little horse is so cute!
    Primark have been really good recently, especially the jewellery. I bought a few necklaces from there recently :)

    www.sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't want to leave it!
      I know I can't stop buying from there. because I'm so skint all the time I begrudge paying more haha

      x

      Delete
  4. What a total bargain at £4 for for items!

    www.littlepieceofbeauty.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That spike necklace is lovely, totally into that trend at the moment!

    https://itslaura-patterndesign.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I know I can't believe how cheap it was!
      x

      Delete
  6. Got to love Primark. I've seen that spike necklace everywhere on the High Street, but priced at like quadruple the Primark price. What a thrifty find!

    http://adenisewhitey.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know same!. I hate paying loads for costume jewellery so I was thrilled : )
      x

      Delete
  7. Looooove the Primey purchases, esp both the necklaces, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks, I can't stop spending in there!
      x

      Delete