Friday, 5 April 2013

Internacionale Wishlist Daring Denim 05.04.13




1. Midwash Crochet Patch Hotpants . £16.99 *£11.89 . (Buy here)
2. Blue Structured Satchel . £12.99 . (Buy here)
3. Lightwash Lace Denim Shirt . £14.99 *£10.49(Buy here)
4. Denim Stud Dress . £19.99 . (Buy here)
5. Midwash Denim Dungaree Shorts . £19,99 *£15.99 . (Buy here)

For today's wishlist I have chose to do a wishlist of some of the lovely denim item's that are in Internacionale at the minute. I decided to do this because they have an offer on at the minute were you can get up to 30% off on some of their denim pieces I have marked these reduced prices with and asterix*. 

The reason I have called this Daring Denim is because some of these I would not usually consider purchasing. I've wanted a pair of dungarees for ages but just haven't plucked up the courage to purchase any so whilst these are on offer I'll definitely be going to try them on. I really like the sleeveless shirt, I don't really like my arms on show but I think this would look great over a cute summer dress. 

Would you buy any of these items? Do you dare to double denim?
Let me know!

Lizzie Florence.x 

6 comments:

  1. I wanna do double denim all summer :) following you on twitter now xoxo

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks : ) following you too .
      x

      Delete
  2. Great post it be great if we follow each other!
    http://burstwithenvy.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you. I'm following you now : )

      x

      Delete
  3. I love that satchel! very nice! Denim is amazing. I would happily double denim :) especially with these items! Great style (:

    x

    ReplyDelete