Tuesday, 23 April 2013

H&M Monochrome Madness Wishlist


1. Patterned Blouse . £19.99 . (Buy here)
2. Black & White Bag . £24.99 . (Buy here)
3. Polka Dot Leggings . £7.99 . (Buy here)
4. Patterned Crop Top . £14.99 . (Buy here)
5. White Slingbacks . £24.99 . (Buy here)

So It's been a while since my last wishlist post so whilst looking through the H&M website I was inspired to create this monochrome wishlist. I never really thought I like the monochrome style in spring but I'm totally loving what they have in at the minute. 

My favourite Item in this wishlist is the Patterened blouse, which on the website is seen as more of a jacket. I  think its totally gorgeous and would look great thrown over some denim shorts and a vest for that monochrome twist on the boho style. I also love the polka dot leggings which normally you wouldn't find me anywhere near but I'm finding myself being more daring with my clothes since starting my blog. 

What do you think of my wishlist? Do you like to be Daring with your style?
Let me know! 

Lizzie Florence x


No comments:

Post a Comment