Saturday, 23 March 2013

The Deep

These Photos are a little old but last month I went on a day out with my boyfriend to 'The Deep' in my home town of Hull. It is apparently 'the worlds only submarium'  I don't know what that means but it sounds fancy. Anyway I've been a few times before and every time I go there's always something new so I thought I take a few snapshots and let you know how great it is. 

It is open from 10 till 6 every day and its good to know the only day they don't feed the sharks is Wednesday. so if you want to catch a glimpse of that don't go on a Wednesday.  

Prices are:
 Adults: £10.75
Student/Senior: £9.75
Child (aged 3 to 15): £8.75
Family of 4: £35.00
Family of 5: £42.00

When you pay they give you a form and if you pop a passport photo of yourself on it you get in free for the next year (with a small donation). Which I think is so great because you'll definitely want to go back. With in The Deep there are numerous Picnic Areas and they also have a Lovely Cafe with an amazing view of the river. The gift shop is full of little trinkets and special one off items and is work having a look around. 

As well as the typical fish you usually get they have a wide selection of reptiles and insects. And is one of the most amazing selection of tropical fish I have ever seen. One interesting thing to know is that they will soon be adding Penguins to there huge list of animals they have as well. ( I love Penguins )





































Have you been before? Would you consider going?
Let me know! 

Lizzie Florence.
x

2 comments: