Saturday, 30 March 2013

New Jumper. New Style






Striped Ombre Jumper . ASDA . was £14.00 now £7.00 . Old Stock . (Lime Version)
Black Skirt . Select . £8.99 . Old Stock
White Watch . Next . Unknown . Gift . Old Stock
Coral Stud Earrings . Evans . £2.50 . Old Stock

This outfit is to show of my lovely knew jumper I picked up from work in the Asda sale. Its so warm and cosy and perfect for the recent snowy weather. Although we haven't had it that bad in Hull it has been freezing. Where is Spring right?

I can't believe I'm in the last 5 weeks of my uni degree, I have so much work to do it's crazy. Hopefully I'll put my head down, get to it and design some great pieces. 

As you can see I've given my Blog a bit of a make over, and I'd love to hear what you think ?
let me know ! 

Lizzie Florence. x 

No comments:

Post a Comment