Sunday, 17 March 2013

Neon Tribal





Neon Tribal Skirt - Miss Selfridges . Unknown . Old Stock 
Jacket . Dorothy Perkins . £55.00 . (Buy here)
Black Scallop Top . Internacionale . £6.99 . Old Stock
Black Slipper Shoes . Primark . £6.00 
Pink Skull Bracelet . Unknown . (was a gift)
Spike Bracelet . Ebay . £0.99 . (Buy here)
Watch . Morgan . £34.99 . (Buy here)

So I this is what I wore to go on a lovely shopping trip with one of my friends the other day. 
It was one of those things where I couldn't decide on what to wear then this little number just popped out at me.

I've had this skirt for a long time and I don't wear it that often but when I do I always fall in love with all over again. It absolutely chucked it down with rain so my shoes were totally impractical but none of my boots would go with it so I just had to hope they were okay. (they weren't)

so yeah, I ended up buying to dresses from Primark and a top from New Look, but I'm taking the top back because it didn't go with what I thought it would. Do you ever find that happens? I think it's so annoying. 

So anyway let me know your thoughts, do you like my skirt? 
I'd love to hear from you! 

Lizzie Florence x








4 comments:

  1. The spike bracelet is such a bargain!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know ! I couldn't believe it either.

      x

      Delete
  2. you're really pretty and i love this outfit . hey you wanna follow each other ?

    weirdo xxxxx
    www.thatfatslut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete