Monday, 18 March 2013

Movie Monday #1

So I couldn't think of a song to choose for today so I thought I would try something a little different and alternate my Monday's between 'music' and 'movies'. Since watching movies is one of my favourite hobbies I thought it would make perfect sense. 

My first 'Movie Monday' is featuring the most recent film I have seen in cinema which is the spine tingling 'Mama'.


Knowing that Guillermo del Toro had been involved in this film I knew it was one not to be missed. His own horrors create some of the most perfectly scary scenes in modern horror and are filled with beautiful designed creatures. 

One thing that has to be said, the two young girls featured in this film are amazing little actresses and pull of some of the best acting I have seen in any horror film, and not just a children's standards. It is a mixture of jumpy moments and heartfelt sympathy for the characters,  I strongly suggest paying a visit to see this if you like a good scare. So hats off to the director 

For more information about this film visit IMDB by clicking Here.

Have you seen this film? What did you think? 
Would you like to see more movie reviews?
Let me know your thoughts!

Lizzie Florence. x




2 comments:

  1. I have seen this film, so jumpy and I did enjoy it.
    However I think the ending ruined it, because throughout you don't see mama, which is what makes you more scared of her.
    But I do agree with you on the 2 girls acting! :)

    Charlotte xx
    flowersinthewateringcan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah the ending was set apart from the rest of the film I thought.
      x

      Delete