Friday, 15 March 2013

March Primark Wishlist




1. Floral Bow Back Dress . Primark . £17.00
I've always been a sucker for a floral dress and this is no exception. I love the colour and pattern  so much. It's would look great with some wedges in Summer. 
 
2. Aztec Duffle Bag . Primark . £6.00
I haven't bought a backpack since I was about eight and it was a bubble blow up one (90's nostalgic) anyway's, this is definitely one I could consider purchasing as I love the tribal pattern and the colour too!

3. Mixed Metal Layer Necklace . Primark . £4.00
I'm not normally one for bold statement necklaces and I usually like them long but I just love the colours of this. It's so bright and summery, and anything with pastels is a bonus. 

4. Boxy Crop Knit . Primark . £10.00
I have yet to buy a crop jumper and this is one I would definitely consider buying I love the colour and think It would look great with some denim shorts is Summer. 

5. Stripy Blue and White Jeans . Primark . Unknown
I don't normally wear patterned jeans or any jeans for that matter. But I just love the colour of these and they'd love so great dressed up or down. 

These Images and Information have been found on Company Magazines lovely website.
To see the rest of Primark's S/S13 Look Book (Click here)

What do you think of this Wishlist? Would you buy any?
Let me know your thoughts?


Lizzie Florence. x



12 comments:

  1. Lovely bits in your wishlist, that necklace and jumper are just beautiful!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks, I know! they'd go so nice together.
      x

      Delete
  2. Ouuhhhh, that floral dress! It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you. I really Appreciate that.
      following you now! : )

      x

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for the follow,dear.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Hope you visit my blog again...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is soo pretty. I can imagine wearing it in summer in Rome.. mmm
    (IF ONLY!)
    Cute blog. Check mine out?
    Meg xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I want it so bad! . haha yeah in some proper summer weather!

      I'm following you on gfc and bloglovin hun : )

      x

      Delete
  6. Primarks bloody amazing, none of this looks Primarky if ya know what I mean!!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah I know. great aren't they ! x

      Delete