Wednesday, 13 March 2013

March Asda Wishlist




1. G21 Grey Maxi . Asda . £14.00 . (Buy here) 
I haven't seen this in the Asda where I work yet but I will definitely be keeping an eye out for it because its such a bargain. Perfect stable buy for Summer. 

2. Stripe Canvas Boat Shoe . Asda . £10.00 . (Buy here)
I think these shoes are so cute and would look great with the white dress I picked or even just with some denim shorts. I think for ten pound they a great buy. I love the sailor style and these would be a great addition to it. 

3. Leather Look Brown Bag . Asda . £7.00 . (Buy here)
I love this little bag we have had this in our store for a while now I to be honest I don't know what I haven't bought it sooner. I think it would be great to take on holiday so your not carrying a big bag all the time. 

4. G21 Studded Checked Shirt . Asda . £14.00 . (Buy here)
I while ago now I bought this shirt in red in the sale and I absolutely love it. I'm so happy that they've brought a green one out it's so nice and would go great in my wardrobe. 

5. G21 Crochet White Dress . Asda . £16.00 . (Buy here)
For a long time I have been looking for the perfect white summer dress and I think I may have found it. I have seen this at work in black which I like but I definitely want the white for summer. I hope we get it in otherwise I'll be making an online purchase. 

What do you think of my wish list? Would you buy any of these items?
Let me know your thoughts!

Lizzie Florence x




4 comments:

  1. How adorable is that bag! I love Asda they're stylish and cheap :D

    Just Smile.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know its so cute, I love my cheeky added discount ha ha
      x

      Delete
  2. I love that maxi dress!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, can't wait to buy it :) just need the weather to warm up :)
      x

      Delete