Friday, 1 March 2013

March H&M Wishlist


1. Aztec Print Dress . H&M . £14.99 . (Buy here)
I am always a major fan of aztec print and this dress is lush. It's so cheap as well I can't wait to buy it for summer. 

2.Light Beige Leather Bag . H&M . £69.99 . (Buy here)
This is one of those things that is completely out of my price range but I would love to buy. the colour is so nice and it would go with anything. 

3. Beige Suede Jacket . H&M . £29.99 . (Buy here)
I have a Black leather look jacket but I've been looking for one in a lighter colour and this one is just perfect. I like the fact that its not leather as well. just a bit of change. 

4.Black Sandal Heels . H&M . £29.99 . (Buy here)
I'm always a fan of the heels in H&M and these are no exception they are so nice. They look so comfy and they'd go with anything. I can't wait to get my hands on them. 

5. Cat Print Top . H&M . £12.99 . (Buy here)
I'm not normally a cat person at all but this cat print top is just to nice and would look great with a coloured skater skirt or some disco pants. 


I know It Says February I did it the other day and forgot when I was going to post it ha. (clumsy)
So what do you think of my wants? 
Let me know

Lizzie Florence. x


12 comments:

  1. i have seen the cat top somewhere but i dont think it was hm , anyways i have fall in love with it ! its so adorable :)
    xx
    http://fashion-journal-bysuzannemarie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I'd seen it somewhere else as well to be honest. but yeah still love it haha

      x

      Delete
  2. Great choice on the aztec print! Also love the blue polkadot version of the same cute. So cut.

    xo Rachael
    arunawaymuse.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah it's so nice! definitely a must buy !

      Delete
  3. Oh my God.. that bag is soo beautiful. Quite expensive for H&M though! Wish I could afford it :)

    I have a new post up on my blog if you want a peek!
    www.slingback-scandal.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah i know there not normally that expensive it is lush though!
      ooh ill have a look .
      x

      Delete
  4. Quite simply love everything although that bag is gorge and I may have to go and get the dress ;)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I know I can't wait to get paid!

      lizzie-florence.blogspot.com

      Delete
  5. Such a cute collage! The dress goes so well with the jacket. Lovely blog you have here. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you. yeah I want the jacket so bad!. aww thank you, just checked out your blog following you!

      lizzie-florence.blogspot.com

      Delete
  6. That bag is BEAUTIFUL! I want it!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me to if only I had the money too :)
      x

      Delete