Thursday, 28 March 2013

Easter Bunny Basket Tutorial





So this is my tutorial on how to make these cute little Easter Bunny Baskets which are great if you have young children or are thinking of giving someone a little gift this Easter, and they are so easy to make. 

If you like this tutorial and would like me to send you the net for it please comment and leave your email so I can send it to you. 

You will Need:

Glue Stick
Felt Tips or Crayons
Cotton Wool Balls
The Net (provided by me if you would like)





Step 1. The Fun Part.  Colouring In!
 Colour in your net and handle in what ever colour you'd like! 












Step 2. Folding. 
Fold all the edges that have dotted lines.








Step 3. Glue Tabs
Glue all the tabs and stick together to make a box. 







Step 4. Glue Tail
Get a few Cotton wool balls and pull them into one big ball.
 Place the Glue on the back of the box and stick down the wool. 








Step 5. Gluing Handle
Glue both ends of the Handle on the coloured side and place inside the box. 







And Finally ... Fill it with some lovely sweets : ) 






Hope you enjoyed this tutorial and if you would like a copy don't forget to comment and leave your email : ) 

Lizzie Florence. x x

2 comments:

  1. This is SO adorable! I think I'm gunna try this out even though I suck at arts and crafts! xxx

    PS - I love your blog and I just followed you on GFC! :)

    www.vickimarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww it so easy to do !
      If you want the print out just let me know your email and I'll send it to you ?

      aww thank you. I'm following you too : )
      x

      Delete