Thursday, 14 March 2013

China Print Dress





China Print Dress . Primark . £13.00 . 
Textured Blazer . Asda . £16.00 . (Buy here)

So this is the lovely dress that my wonderful boyfriend treated me to last week. I love this dress so much and can't believe how cheap it was! total bargain. Primark has got a lot of china print items in at them minute and I literately could buy so much!

I took these photos last week but as I mentioned before my laptops been broken so I haven't had chance to show it off. 

Have you noticed a lot of great stuff in Primark at the minute?  do you like china print?
let me know your thoughts

Lizzie Florence.x







4 comments:

  1. Really love your dress, loving the china print. Primark has just been going from strength to strength, I love it. :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you . me too. I know it is right? I can't stop spending in there!
      x

      Delete
  2. Cute outfit, really like your dress! xx

    ReplyDelete