Friday, 15 February 2013

New Hat & Blouse . . .









Alphabet Print Blouse . Primark . £12.00 . 
Black Hat . Debenhams . was £26.00 now £7.80 . Old Stock
Black Skater Skirt . Internacionale . £16.99 . (Buy here)
Jacket . Dorothy Perkins . £55.00 . (Buy here)
Tights 4 pack . Asda . £4.00 . 

Finally I'm getting to show you a new outfit post with my lovely alphabet print top I got from Primark on Monday. I'm also wearing my new hat which I have absolutely fallen in love with, and it was such a bargain to considering I was only in Debenhams by chance as I don't normally go in there really but now I'm so glad I did. 

Have you seen anything you've just fallen in love with it straight away?
Let me know your thoughts! 

Lizzie Florence x

4 comments:

  1. Nice outfit! Love the alphabet blouse! I might copy you and buy that! Lol xoxo

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks : ) you should! haha its a great buy . x

      Delete
  2. Love your hat! I really want a bowler one but they don't suit me :( Primark have some brilliant clothes in at the moment usually when I go they have nothing in!

    Just Smile.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks, I want a bowler hat to but I have a big head so never can tell if they will fit haha . yeah I'm normally the same with primark!
      x

      Delete