Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Lunch Out. . .





G21 Sweat Knit Blazer . Asda . £16.00 . (Buy here)
Black Skater Skirt . Internacionale . £16.99 . (Buy here)
Black Vest Top . Primark . £2.50
Brown Studded Detail Bag . Wallis . was £30.00 now £12.00 . Old Stock
Long Leaf Detail Necklace . Ebay . £1.21 . (Buy here)

So this is what I wore on Saturday when my lovely boyfriend decided to treat me to a pub lunch before work as we had a rare day off together.(he works days and I work nights)

 I know I know another purchase from Asda but I just can't help myself. I bought this blazer from work last week and I got in half price because it was a wear the clothing weekend so we get whatever we wear half price (to advertise the clothes) I wanted this jacket for a while so when I knew the weekend was coming up I knew exactly what I wanted. I also bought a dress as well so I'm sure you'll see that in an outfit post soon.

 The blazer is just thick enough to be worn on its own on a non windy day so I thought I'd brave the cold and go without a coat, and I managed just fine. Although I did get a scarf out in the end. 

What do you think of this Blazer? Are you starting to brave the cold? 
Let me know! 

Lizzie Florence x


2 comments:

  1. That knitted blazer is gorgeous! Very tempted to get it! Lovely outfit & post

    http://eimeardenise.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you yeah for the price as well its great !

      Delete