Tuesday, 5 February 2013

February 2013 River Island Wishlist


1. Beige Floral Skater Dress . River Island . £32.00 . (Buy here)
Spring is on its way in and I can't wait to be wearing so lovely new dresses. This gorgeous little number from River Island is one I am hoping to purchase. The pattern on it is lovely and I think it would look great dressed up or down. 

2. Beige Cross Body Bag . River Island . £18.00 . (Buy here)
Another beige number here but I think this bag is so nice. It just looks so nice and would go with anything. Plus I'm always on the look out for new bags. 

3. Blue Stripe Colour Block T-Shirt . River Island . £10.00 . (Buy here) 
This top just looks like a great addition to any wardrobe, one of the staple buys that looks great with anything and for ten pounds its a total bargain. I would look great with some denim shorts in spring/summer.

4. Gold Tone Religious Stud Earrings . £2.00 . (Buy here)
As a child I was known as a Buddha baby and I've loved them ever since, my rooms covered in them. These earrings are the cutest things ever and I can't believe there only two pound. will definitely be getting my hands on these.

5. Coral Textured Boyfriend Blazer . £40.00 . (Buy here)
I have a ridiculous amount of blazers and this is just another one of those that I want really badly.  The colour of this jacket is great for spring/summer and would be great to cover up and be a little warmer. £40 is quite a lot for me but I may have to treat myself.

So what do you think of these new River Island items? Are there any you would buy?
Let me know your thoughts?

Lizzie Florence x

8 comments:

  1. Love the Dress <3
    follow new ,mind follow back?

    Lovely Greetings ,kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah the dress is so nice! yeah ill check out your blog : )

      Delete
  2. Love that floral dress! I can't wait for spring to finally be here so I can stop wearing so many jumpers!
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its so nice right? Same haha I kust want to wear sandals and not boots : )

      Delete
  3. I love that floral dress! So pretty :)

    Sita xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The beige dress and earrings are both beautiful, I want! Thanks for visiting my blog lovely, it's much appreciated :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i want too! and your welcome . its a great blog !

      Delete