1. Beige Floral Skater Dress . River Island . £32.00 . (Buy here)
Spring is on its way in and I can't wait to be wearing so lovely new dresses. This gorgeous little number from River Island is one I am hoping to purchase. The pattern on it is lovely and I think it would look great dressed up or down.
2. Beige Cross Body Bag . River Island . £18.00 . (Buy here)
Another beige number here but I think this bag is so nice. It just looks so nice and would go with anything. Plus I'm always on the look out for new bags.
3. Blue Stripe Colour Block T-Shirt . River Island . £10.00 . (Buy here)
This top just looks like a great addition to any wardrobe, one of the staple buys that looks great with anything and for ten pounds its a total bargain. I would look great with some denim shorts in spring/summer.
4. Gold Tone Religious Stud Earrings . £2.00 . (Buy here)
As a child I was known as a Buddha baby and I've loved them ever since, my rooms covered in them. These earrings are the cutest things ever and I can't believe there only two pound. will definitely be getting my hands on these.
5. Coral Textured Boyfriend Blazer . £40.00 . (Buy here)
I have a ridiculous amount of blazers and this is just another one of those that I want really badly. The colour of this jacket is great for spring/summer and would be great to cover up and be a little warmer. £40 is quite a lot for me but I may have to treat myself.
So what do you think of these new River Island items? Are there any you would buy?
Let me know your thoughts?
Lizzie Florence x