Wednesday, 20 February 2013

February 2013 Home Wants

 

1. FJÄLLTÅG 2 Pack Cushions . Ikea . £11.00 . (Buy here)
These are some cute cushion covers from Ikea that I have fallen in love with, I think they would brighten up any room for spring

2. Precious Things Jar . H&M . £6.00 . (Buy here)
As soon as I saw this cute little jar I knew I wanted it, I think it would look great in a bathroom or kitchen with little trinkets in or maybe filled with buttons would be nice.

3. White Moroccan Lamp . Asda . £10.00 . (Buy here)
I have a few little lamps in my bedroom that I love and this would be a great addition to my collection I really like the patten and for £10.00 its not a bad price at all. 

4. Patterned Tablecloth . H&M . £12.99 . (Buy here)
Even though I still live at home I'm constantly finding things I imagine having in my own place and this is definitely one of those it's so bright and beautiful I can just imagine it on a dining room table this french doors open in summer (perfection)

5.Small Buddha Statue . Ebay . £7.99 . (Buy here)
As I have probably mentioned before I was a total Buddha baby, and I've always loved Buddha statues (I have many already) This one in particular reminds me of one my Auntie used to have that they used to sit me next to when I was a baby (I'll find the photo's) So to me it would be a perfect reminder  of that. 


I can't wait to be able to have my own place to decorate! 

Do you like my choices? have you moved out or are planning to?
Let me know! 

Lizzie Florence.xxx 

7 comments:

  1. I love all of these home items! I can't believe how reasonable they are too!

    I especially like the 'precious things' jar - might have to pop that on my birthday wish list :)

    Helen xx

    http://treasureeverymoment01.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! yeah me too, I'm always trying to spot a bargain : )
      x

      Delete
  2. those cushions are so cute! love them! just followed your blog and would love if you could check out mine if you have any spare time!xxx

    www.okfashionbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know and the price is so cheap as well! .
      I've looked at your blog I love it following you :)

      lizzie-florence.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love! I've just moved and I'm totally lusting over all this stuff especially the paisley tablecloth!

    I'm your new follower, hopefully you can have a peek at my blog too :)

    x

    http://kitsch-kouture.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks :) I know its such a nice pattern :)

      ooh are you thanks It didn't come up I had a new follower. thanks
      Ill have a look at yours now.

      x

      Delete