Tuesday, 19 February 2013

City Print Dress. . .






Jacket . Dorothy Perkins . £55.00 . (Buy here)
Dress . New Look . £20.00 ish . Old Stock
Footless Tights . Primark . £2.50 
Black Cotton Snood . Primark . £4.00

So this is what I wore to Uni yesterday It was a relatively warm day for February so I decided to wear this lovely city print dress I got from New Look last year. I totally forgot I had this dress and found it whilst looking for something else in my wardrobe (bonus).

Do you like the print of this dress? Are you waiting for the weather to warm up? 
Let me know your thoughts.

x

13 comments:

  1. Oh my someone commented called 'Kate' and my computer just deleted it, I'm very sorry it wasn't me Thank You for the comment.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cutee x
    http://shugahlicious-shug.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely! Really like your skirt x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you ! love your blog : ) following you x

      Delete
  4. Love the jacket!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, I hardly ever have it off haha . x

      Delete
  5. Loving the dress, the print is so nice!

    Jess
    xxx
    sittingprettyvintage.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you ! yeah it's one of my favourite dresses! x

      Delete
  6. You can't go wrong with a leather jacket! OX

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the complete outfit. You look fab girl! Keep posting! xxx

    ReplyDelete