Tuesday, 26 February 2013

Charity Shop Haul & Tartan Addiction

So it was actually over a week ago that I popped into some of my local charity shops but since I've been washing everything I've only just had chance to take some photos. I ended up only spending £5 on all these lovely items so I was pretty chuffed to be fair. 

Now I didn't purposefully go out with the intention of buying this much tartan but for a pound each I just couldn't resist. The two scarf's that I got are gorgeous and there in such good condition I couldn't believe my luck. The two tartan throws were totally impulse buys and I haven't a clue what I'm going to do with them. Maybe make some cushions perhaps? 

My star buy was this beautiful maxi with buttons down the front, as soon as I saw it I knew I wanted it. It reminds me of one my mum used to have when I was a kid (90's kid) that I loved. It fits perfectly and I can't wait to wear it in summer. 









So do you like shopping in charity shops? What do you think of my purchases?
Let me know!

Lizzie Florence.x

2 comments:

  1. I think charity shops are amazing, a great way to save money and after one or two washes it's brand new! Great especially on a tight budget

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your so right . i love charity shops!
      x

      Delete