Sunday, 13 January 2013

Week In Photos 13.01.13 . . .


£40.00 Scratch Card Win . New Feather Print Dressing Gown . Movie Night With The Boyfriend . Pasta For Tea At Uni Till 9.00 . New Edition of Glamour . Baby Foxes Picture I Found . First Picture With New Camera . Disaronno Emptied By Me And My Bestie . My Grandad . 

So this weeks been pretty eventful, Started the week of great winning £40.00 on a scratch card so I decided to put it to a new camera. 

Spent more money shopping at work (tut tut) and had a very long day at Uni (10 hours). 

I finally got through to animal welfare because some guy on the allotments opposite my house set up a snare for the foxes that run around and nearly killed it, I heard the poor thing and we called the rspca but he keep putting them up! (poor foxes).

 My best friend came round for a catch up and some drinks and we had a great time, we've been best friends for a very long time and we don't see each other as much as I'd like but when we do it's like when we where teenagers. (love her) 

And Finally. . . 

It's also been a tough week this week because of my amazing Granddad, I already put a post the other day about him because it was his birthday on Thursday, and today it has been a year since he passed away (very close together) I want my final note of the week to be in dedication to him. I miss him so much and it hurts me to know he isn't here any more.
Happy Birthday for this week and I miss You always and Forever. . . 

Lizzie Florence xxx


4 comments:

  1. Nice scratch card win, I hope you have fun spending your winnings :). My thoughts are with you for the anniversary of your Grandads funeral. 15 years later and we still miss my Grandpa every day. just remember that he must be really proud of you :)
    Poppy @ lets drive far away x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks yeah I was pretty chuffed with the win, I put it towards a new camera :) yeah i know its tough isn't it. thanks I really appreciate that :)

      Lizzie Florence xxx

      Delete
  2. Love Disarrano. Try it with Cranberry juice...its amazing! xx

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh we had it with coke (kinda tastes like dr pepper)

      I'm saving the next bottle for cranberry :)

      lizzie florence xxx

      Delete