Wednesday, 30 January 2013

Tie Dye and Illness. . .






Tie Dye Top . Asda . £12.00 . Old Stock 
Leggings . Asda . £6.00 . (Buy here)
Cardigan . Asda . £10.00 . (Buy here)
Fur Coat . New Look . £50.00 . Old Stock

Firstly sorry for the lighting change. (don't know what happened their) .Now this is what I wore to uni yesterday. I was in all day and feeling quite sorry for myself so decided leggings was the obvious choice. I bought this Tie Dye top ages ago and completely forgot I had it so decided to wear it when I found it yesterday morning. It's a great top for when your feeling crappy and just want to cover up. And nothing says comfort more than my fur coat! 

So what do you think of the top? Do you feel like crap when you ill?
Let me know your thoughts! 

Lizzie Florence. x




4 comments:

  1. I can't work out the tie dye top, it looks like a scarf, nevertheless looks cool!! Love a bit of teal with baby pink, I just posted about a baby pink & teal stool, funny that! :)

    Take care!
    www.thepulseoffashion.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah it has a black panel down the middle. it does make it kinda look like a scarf. never looked at it that way before. : )

      Delete
  2. Love the top!
    Oh no, hope you feel better soon :(

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thanks . I've actually mentioned you in a post I wrote last night : )

      Delete