Thursday, 10 January 2013

River Islands new arrivals . . .


So here I some of the new pieces coming in River Island and looking at these I cannot wait for Spring/Summer!

1. Black Pacha Trousers . £50.00 . (Buy here)
These trousers are so nice, and would look great when on holiday. There a little pricey for me but I may have to save up for them because there just too nice not too.

2. Beige Studded Panel Espadrille Loafers . £30.00 . (Buy here)
These are a great addition to any shoe collection and would go with anything. I love the studded detail on the top that just adds a nice little touch. 

3. Coral Light Biker Jacket . £60.00 . (Buy here)
I cannot believe have beautiful this jacket is. I want it so bad, the colour is amazing and would be a great as a simple cover up for summer. Is so bright and cheerful. I feel like buying it now just to cheer myself up in the January weather. 

4.Gold Tone Filigree Round Glasses . £13.00 . (Buy here)
These sun glasses are such good value for the money. There a great style and for only £13.00 there and absolute must buy for Spring/Summer.

5. Coral Geometric Flock Print Pencil Skirt . £20.00 (Buy here)
I'm always a big fan of pencil skirts and this one is another great find. For £20 I just cannot resist. This would look great dressed up with a pair of killer wedges or down with sandals and a  nice loose vest. 

So what do you think of the new arrivals in River Island?
Would you want any of these?
Let me know what you think?

Lizzie Florence xxx


6 comments:

  1. Great blog dear! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin and fb if you want...just let me know :3 <3
    MARC JACOBS GIVEAWAY!

    NEW POST UP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks . You have a great blog ! I'm following you :)

      lizzie florence xxx

      Delete
  2. I love the jacket. These pretty colours get me excited for spring xx

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I know me too. I love spring.

      lizzie florence xxx

      Delete
  3. I'm so in love with those sunglasses! Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    Martha <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know there soo nice right? your welcome thanks for checking out mine

      lizzie florence xxx

      Delete