Sunday, 13 January 2013

Never Spend Money Were You Work ...







Jacket . Dorothy Perkins . £55.00 . (Buy here)
Footless Tights . Primark . £2.50
G21 Floral Dress . Asda . £16.00 . (Buy here)
Bracelet . Ebay . £0.99 . (Buy here)
Cross Earings . Primark . £1.00 .

Just a quick outfit post from what I wore out for tea last night with my boyfriend. I normally work on a Saturday 5 till 10, but I was lucky enough to get an early shift so we thought we'd make the most of it and go out for tea. As I said in my Asda Wants Post yesterday this is the dress that I bought and I must say I love it. The colour make it a great Winter to Spring transition piece. It really is a strain on your bank balance working in retail, I'm constantly spending . . . 

So what do you think of my dress? Do you work in retail and constantly spend? 
Let me know your thoughts. 

Lizzie Florence xxx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Liz.
    The dress looks fabulous on you. I agree working in retail is a complete nightmare. I think i need therapy for what i spend. just becuase i spend 9 hours looking around the same items, i start to shop even if i really dont need it or I only like it a little bit. I think if i didnt work there i wouldnt even waste any of my wages there! Love Pen pen xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks :) yeah I know I'm constantly picking pieces out. I did a 7 hour shift today and I've already put 3 things away to buy haha. . . I'll buy stuff then when I get home its like "what am I doing?". whereas if I didn't work there I'd only go maybe twice a month.

      the curse of a retail worker.

      lizzie florence. xxx

      Delete