Monday, 28 January 2013

Music Monday #2


Last Monday I posted a video of a song I love and I've decided to make this a weekly post, so without further ado welcome to 'Music Monday'

I listened to this song religiously last year, I just love it so much. I by Gianni and Sarah from Walk of the Earth. They are one of the most talented bands I have seen in a long time. I love how different their sound is and there video's are always brilliant! 

you should also check out their new song Red Hands. The video is fantastic! 

Love them so much

Have you heard of them? Do you like them? 
Let me Know Your Thoughts!

Lizzie Florence.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Ahh they are amazing! I've been listening to Summer Vibe all Winter, I hate the cold.

    Just Smile.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah there songs make me excited for summer haha

      Delete