Saturday, 19 January 2013

Keeping Warm In Winter . . .





Jacket . Dorothy Perkins . £55.00 . (Buy here)
Floral Skirt . Primark . £10.00 . 
Green Hooded Jacket . Primark . was £10.00 now £5.00
Footless Tights . Primark . £2.50
Wellies . Next . was £35.00 now £14.00 . Old Stock
Fur Wolf Snood . Ebay . £15.00 . (Similar here)

So this is what I wore today on my little venture into the wild (of my back garden). 
I gave myself a lie in this morning since I didn't finish work till 10:00 last night and had to drive home (scary) . so I thought I'd just pop into the garden to experience the snow without fear. I had this snood for ages but its not really been cold enough to wear it so I thought it would be perfect timing. I know its one of those silly novelty item but its so warm and I couldn't resist. 

so what do you think of animal snoods? how do you feel driving in this weather?
Let me know your thoughts and stay safe ! 

Lizzie Florence xxx

2 comments: