Friday, 18 January 2013

January 2013 Misbehave Boutique Wishlist ...


So Misbehave Boutique is this great website that do some amazing jewellery at a great prices. I've only just come across them but i can't wait to get some of there pieces. Here are some of my favourites. 

1.Skull Spike Necklace (black) . was £6.50 now £4.00 . (Buy here) 
I just really like the style of this necklace and as you know I love skulls and to me I just think this would look great with a big jumper or dressed up with a nice dress. 

2. Bronze Geo Ring . £4.00 . (Buy here)
I think this a great statement ring and just love the style. I really think it would look great in any occasion. I love tribal designs and this is a great addition to anyone's jewellery box. 

3. Silver Skeleton Hands Earrings . was £3.00 now £2.00 . (Buy here)
I love these earrings I think there so different, I've seen hair clips like these but not earrings and I just think they'd give any outfit a gothic twist, and who doesn't like to be a bit gothic ever now and again?

4. Evil Eye Braclet . was £4.00 now £3.00 (Buy here) 
This is my favourite out of all the pieces I absolutely love it! I think its so different and funky I just think it looks great. I really want it so bad. and for £3.00 if I wasn't trying to save it would be the first on my list. 

5. Spikes Ear Cuff . was £3.00 now £2.00 (Buy here)
This is another great piece at a great price. I think it would look great for adding a bit of glam to any hair bun adding sparkle. again I don't know why I haven't bought these already. 

So I strongly suggest you check these out cause you won't regret it!

What do you think of this wishlist? Would you make any purchases?
Let me know your thoughts

Lizzie Florence.

6 comments:

  1. Those skeleton hand earrings are amazing :O

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so too. and such a bargain !

      Delete
  2. Wow, these are cheap, and so so cool! Awesome wishlist

    Please come by and check out my latest post :)

    Helen

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks yeah couldn't believe it when I came across their site.

      ooh i'll check your blog out.

      Delete
  3. That neckalce is fierce!! Love it :)

    ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I'm in love with it haha if only I had the money

      Delete