Friday, 25 January 2013

January 2013 Internationale Wants . . .


1. Mid Wash Skinny Jeans . Internationale . £17.99 . (Buy here)
I don't actually own a good pair or normal coloured jeans (shocking I know). But I always struggle to find a pair that fits my shape (subtle way of saying large booty). I really like the colour of these and hope that they will fit me nicely.

2. Cream Fox Jumper . Internationale . £19.99 . (Buy here)
I don't normally go for jumpers with characters on them but this is too cute. Near my house we have a family of foxes and there so cute I love watching the little cubs running around. So yeah I really like this jumper but I'd have to try it on first because of the price.

3. Blue T-Shirt Dress . Internationale . £12.99 . (Buy here)
I really like the look of this dress its simple and casual. I also think it would be easy wear dressed up. To me it seems more grey than blue but that just might be the image. For the price as well it's such a bargain. 

4. Coral Polka Dot Peplum Top . Internationale . £16.99 . (Buy here)
This top is so cute I love it. I think it's going to look great when the weather warms up. I've always loved the coral colour and This is just a great addition to anyone's wardrobe. 

5. Khaki Seam Leggings . Internationale . £12.99 . (Buy here)
I've wanted a pair of khaki leggings for quite a while but haven't built up the courage to just buy a pair. These are really nice and at such a cheap price there definitely a consideration. 

What do you think of Internationale's new arrivals? Would you buy any?
Let me know your thoughts

Lizzie Florence. x


2 comments:

  1. Oooo I love the tshirt dress, great price too :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah me too. I know its so cheap right? : )

      Delete