Saturday, 12 January 2013

January 2013 Asda Wishlist


1. G21 Floral Dress . Asda . £16.00 . (Buy here)
I've actually already bought this dress today, As I've mentioned before I work on the George department and I saw it come of the delivery and I couldn't resist. It's a nice comfy dress and looks great dressed up or down. I wore it out for tea tonight so you'll see it in my outfit post tomorrow.

2. G21 Washed Denim Shirt . Asda . £14.00 . (Buy here)
This is just a really nice and simple cover up which will be perfect in the warmer weather in spring (if we ever get one) and for the price its not bad at all. 

3. G21 Lace Peplum Coral Top . Asda . £10.00 . (Buy here)
So we haven't actually got this in my store yet just waiting till we do, they have it in black for the same price which is great, I think this one will look great with a pair of leggings and some killer heels!

4.Animal Print Jersey Blazer . Asda . £16.00 . (Buy here)
I love this blazer, I bought one for my sister for Christmas and I wish I'd bought myself one now. I've tried hers on and its the comfiest thing ever, and it's so versatile too. 

5. G21 Soft Knit Pink Cardigan . Asda . £16.00 . (Buy here)
This is just another one of those great things you can just throw on to brighten up any outfit. Its the perfect colour for the coming spring. It will also go quite well with the dress I've already bought.

So I know its a shameless plug but I really do like some of the clothes so I thought I'd share.
So what do you think of the new things coming to Asda? 
Would you buy any?

Lizzie Florence xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment