Thursday, 10 January 2013

Grandad . . .

This post today is in memory of my Granddad Fred Kohler. He passed away last year and this is his first birthday without him. I miss him so much and just thought somewhere there needed to be a dedication to him. He was the funniest, and honest person. 

When I was 9 I had to go to the dentist and have some teeth taken out I was so scared, but when I went to my Granddads after he was ready for me with a bin liner filled with bags of sweets for me (much to my mums disappointment) and gave me a hug. 
That was the type of person he was, anything he thought you needed he was there to get it. 

Happy Birthday Granddad . Missing You Always . 

Lizzie Florence xxx

6 comments:

  1. That's so sad :( Hope you're ok :(
    Nice blog you have dear ♥
    Check out mine sometime if you'd like ♥
    AIMEROSE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you yeah I'm okay.
      thanks you I'll have a look at yours now :)

      lizzie florence xxx

      Delete
  2. Such a lovely post! It reminds me of the one I did about my late Grandad too. Grandads are just the best. Happy birthday Lizzie's Grandad :)

    Just Smile.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you . they are the best : )

      lizzie florence xxx

      Delete
  3. Such a caring and lovely post. Really respect you dedicating a post to him, it can't of been easy to write! x

    www.SamuelJamesMorris.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you . yeah I just focus on the positives then I'm not too bad.

      its so nice to see all these lovely responses to my post. so thank you again :)

      lizzie florence xxx

      Delete