Thursday, 17 January 2013

Calavera Skull & Blazer . . .








High Waist Disco Pants - Internacionale . £15.00 . (Similar here)
Pink Blazer . Asda . £16.00 . Old Stock
Skull Top . Primark . £6.00
Bead Bracelet . Home Made . 
 Spike Bracelet . Ebay . £0.99 . (Buy here)
Skull Braclet . Ebay . £2.00 . (Similar here)

Thought I'd show you this outfit today as I bought my skull top yesterday and was seeing what would go with it. I absolutely love skulls especially Calavera skulls because there so bright and cheerful. I think it goes really nice with this pink blazer but that's just me. . .

So what do you think? what would you wear this top with?
Let me know 

Lizzie Florence. xxx


4 comments:

  1. I think this top will look so cute with some ripped denim shorts in the summer!

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I cant wait to wear in in summer :)

    lizzie floremce xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour of your blazer xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks It was such a bargain.

      lizzie florence xxx

      Delete